37 rue du Bouleau, 67300 Schiltigheim
I am a developer with ten years experience working with various web technologies. Passionate about bringing products to life, I know a quality user experience doesn't live solely in code. I have a keen interest for design and worked on UI/UX design for several years.
More than that, I am a learner who never shies away from the unknown if it can benefit the product. I am fluent in French (native) English and German, and I understand Spanish.
Feb 2017 - now
Full-time remote work
- Working on the front-end of several apps for the Cozy Cloud platform.
- Building a complex application for the web, Android and iOS.
- Maintaining several cross-team libraries on a wide range of subjects (UI, data layer, …)
May 2013 - Feb 2017
- Designing and coding a workflow management application in the cloud.
- Spear-heading the transition to SaaS based products.
- Designing, coding and shipping a printing app on major platforms (Windows, macOS, Linux, Android and iOS).
- Coding a print-job tracking application for desktop.
Groupe ESC Troyes
Sep. 2010 - May 2013
- Rebuilding the company’s main website (300+ pages).
- Designing and building websites for public events and internal tools.
- Creating, and delivering feedback on advertisement material.
- Active participation in communication strategy and marketing meetings.
Nov. 2009 - Sep. 2010
- Maintaining and enhancing the fleet of existing sites.
- Building new web sites to expand the business.
Summer 2008 & 2009
- Two internships followed by summer jobs as a C# developer.
- Building a web-based GIS.
- Expanding an internal documentation generation tool.
2006 - 2009
- Admin of the official board.
- Over 30 000 registered users.
- Managing a 20 person team.
IUT of Troyes
2009 - 2010
- License Professionnelle Ingénieurie de l’Internet et du Multimédia
- TOEIC : 975/990
- French Mini-Entrepreuneriat champion with our project «Le Jet»
IUT of Mulhouse
2007 - 2009
- DUT Services et Réseaux de Communication
Lambert High School, Mulhouse
2004 - 2009
- Baccalauréat (French High School Diploma), focus on Litterature - Honors «Assez bien»
- Abitur (German High School Diploma)
- First Certificate of English, delivered by the University of Cambridge
- Nine years of experience bringing designs to life with HTML and CSS.
- I've worked on several large applications built with Angular 1, and then several more with built with React and Redux. I've used Vue for smaller side projects.
- Nine years experience with PHP, including work with frameworks such as CakePHP, FatFree, Symfony, Zend, …
- Over four years experience with Node.js, building various applications including multiplayer games and desktop apps.
- Good knowledge of relational and NoSQL databases (mostly MySQL and MongoDB).
- Familiar with C# and Java, dabbled in Ruby and Python.
- Four years experience designing responsive websites and applications.
- Good knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, hate Illustrator but I sadly know how to use it.
- Basic knowledge of Invision Studio.
- Mildly competent at using git after a few years of not really knowing what I was doing.
- Good knowledge of Docker. Familiar with AWS and similar platforms.
- Never enjoyed fiddling with servers but knows how to do it.
- Shipped several apps using Cordova/PhoneGap on all platforms, including medling with the plugin system using Objective C, Swift and Java.
- Used nw.js to ship an app on multiple desktop platforms (it's the thing that came before Electron).
- Interested in project management.
- Comfortable with task runners and build tools in general.